- How can I create an account?
Please go to the top right corner of our site and hit Sign Up. We need some basic information, so please fill in the form and hit ‘create account’. After this, you can choose from different subscription offers and payment methods. Sign up here. Already logged in? Choose your subscription here.
- Why can I not log in?
Please be aware the log-in details are Case Sensitive! If you have forgotten your details, please go here to request a reset link.
- How can I remove my account?
If you would like us to remove your account details, please fill out the contact form. We'll remove your account from our systems.
- How can I change my username or password?
Please go to My Profile to view and change your details.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Please go to My Subscriptions. If you have a current subscription you will find the details here, including the next renewal date. Hit ‘Cancel’ if you wish to end your subscription. Your subscription will stay active for the remaining period, until the renewal date. To avoid a recurring charge please cancel at least 72 hours prior to the end date of your subscription.
- The videos are not playing as well as they should, what can I do?
- If videos are not streaming well it is probably due to a network issue. You can adjust the resolution in the video player and set it to a lower one. Go to the bottom of the player, at the right hand side you will find a button that says ‘HD’. Try a lower quality, that should fix it!
- I have another technical problem with your website, what can I do?
- Please try updating your browser or use the following browsers: Internet Explorer 11 / Google Chrome / Safari
- On what devices can I watch the video’s and Online TV (can I stream on all my devices)?
- You can stream our Porna on all your devices, anything with an internet connection, anywhere and anytime.
- What are cookies and why should I enable cookies?
- What subscription plans can I choose from?
Dusk Online offers three types of subscriptions:
Montly subscription: € 5,95 per month
This subscription rebills € 5,95 per month until cancelled.
6 months subscription: € 5,50 per month
This subscription rebills € 33,- every 6 months until cancelled.
Yearly subscription: € 5,25 per month
This subscription rebills € 63,- every 12 months until cancelled.
All of our subscriptions can be cancelled any time. Your subscription will stay active for the remaining paid period, until the renewal date.
- How does the billing for my Dusk subscription work?
Billing is done by the method you selected upon subscription. Remember the transaction ID for future reference. We will automatically renew your subscription unless you cancel. At My subscriptions you will find your up-to-date details, such as your type of subscription and payment option. You will receive an confirmation email but we will never send you letters through the mail.
- Why can’t my transaction be processed?
- This is probably an issue with your bank declining authorization for payment. Please keep in mind that the approval or error is issued by your bank, we don’t have any control over it. You can consider an alternative payment method to subscribe successfully.
- I have a problem with the payment module, what can I do?
- If you get stuck on the pages with the DialXS logo in the top left corner, please contact DialXs on phone number 020-3219000.
- I got a discount code, how does that work?
You can use your discount code when subscribing to Dusk. If you already have an account, please go to My Subscription to start a new subscription. When choosing your subscription plan (monthly/ 6 months/yearly) firsts fill in your code at the bottom, to see which plan it applies to. The discount will be automatically added to your payment details.
- What are the terms and conditions for the use of this website?
Please go to our Terms and Conditions for all the details.
- Is my privacy save with Dusk?
- How can I contact Dusk?
Please go to our Contact page to get in touch. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Can I download the videos?
No, you can’t download them. You can save them to your account and watch them later on My Videos
- What is porna?
We call porn selected by women 'porna'. Porna distinguishes itself primarily by the high quality of the films, the pleasure of the people in the films, and the attention given to female enjoyment. Please go to our Porna page for all the details.
- Who is Dusk exactly?
- Dusk is an international, Netherlands-based erotic television channel for women. Women decide which films are shown on Dusk through participation in the Dusk panel.